Harbor Breeze is a popular brand of ceiling fans and lighting fixtures which are sold through Lowe’s. Although their products are best selling in the market, they sometimes have some faults too. There are many reasons people do make calls to their customer service including:
- If they have a query regarding any product
- To seek help with purchasing products
- To report defects or damages to any of their product
- To ask for help with installation and usage
- To return any item or to claim a warranty
If you’re having any of the above-mentioned issues or some others, and want to contact their customer service, In this blog post I’ll guide you on how to contact their customer service. Their representatives are very lenient and empathetic so you can speak to them about any issue comfortably.
Now, I’m going to discuss the following info about contacting Harbor Breeze customer service:
- The necessary information you need to know before calling them
- Stepwise instructions to contact Harbor Breeze (Litex Industries)
- Tips to solve warranty issues
- Info about returning or exchanging an item
How Do I Contact Harbor Breeze Customer Service?
There are several ways to contact their customer service you can call them directly or email them or you can use forums, whatever is easier for you. Here’s the stepwise procedure for contacting their customer service:
Find the Make and Model
Before calling them, it’s necessary to have the make and model number of your ceiling fan about which you want to ask questions. Normally, it is printed on a sticker near the base, but sometime you can’t find it there. In this case, you have three options to find out the model number:
Check the receipt: First of all, start looking for the receipt and you have to find it you can look for the model number, make, and also SKU. If you still can’t find the make of the fan then, open the Lowe’s website and enter the model number or SKU. It’s necessary to have all these details before calling or sending the email.
Locate the fan’s shipping box: If you have lost the receipt then you can also find the make and model of the fan on the shipping box as most of the shipping boxes have a picture that has all the necessary details of the ceiling fan.
Find the user’s manual: The manual booklet of the ceiling fans contain all the information i.e., make and model of the product in their table of contents. It’s best to check the manual to find the required info.
Call Them on the Phone
Once you have the make and model number handy, now it’s time to make a call to Litex Industries. According to the talk desk, their hours of operations are between 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and working days are Monday through Friday. The contact no. of Litex Industries is 1-800-527-1292. Once you have a successful call, they will ask you the make and model of the fan regarding which you’re having issues and will provide you with the best possible solution to your issue.
If you’re not in a hurry are prefer to contact them through mail then you can also send a letter to the address; 3401 W Trinity Blvd, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, United States but as I said before It may take a few days.
Contact Lowe’s Stores
Harbor Breeze products are mostly sold through Lowe’s store and website. You can call Lowe’s, email them, or walk into Lowe’s store to find a solution to your issues. Here’s how to properly contact them online:
- Call them on their phone number (1 (800) 445-6937). Their hours of operation are 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM on weekdays.
- You can use Lowe’s Help Page, to find information about your queries. It contains an FAQ section that answers most questions asked by the customers. It is an easier way to contact their customer service if you’re not comfortable making a call.
- You can also email them at email@example.com, it might take some hours or days to receive any response from them.
Consider Using Forums
Online forums are also the best way to contact people having the same or related problems. It’s an easier, quick, and helpful way to get info from those who are having the issues as yours because you don’t have to wait for hours to make a successful call. There are three main forums where you can get solutions to your problem:
Harbor Breeze forum board: Harbor Breeze provides a forum where people can ask questions and quickly find solutions, so ask your question or go through the previously posted questions related to your issue. There you can find information about installation, troubleshooting, manuals, and many more.
Reddit: There is a forum named “Home Improvement” on Reddit, that is full of queries and information about Harbor Breeze products. Post your question along with the make and model number of your fan and you can also include the picture to get a more accurate answer. You can also look for the questions already asked.
Do It Yourself: It also provides a useful forum where you can find several posts related to Harbor Breeze and Litex Industries. You can ask questions or look for similar questions asked by other people having the same issues to get a quick solution.
Common Warranty Issues
It’s important to which products and issues are covered under warranties, before making a call, or emailing customer service. Some issues like wear and tear due to normal usage, errors made by users, or other related issues are not covered under warranty.
Mostly, production issues are covered under warranties. The production issues include issues with the motor like if it’s grinding, making noise, etc., issues with fan wiring, and if the blades of the fan are wobbling. For in-depth details regarding to warranty issues like which are covered and problems aren’t covered, be sure to read my article: Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans Warranty
How to return or exchange an item that was purchased from Harbor Breeze?
If you have purchased a product from Harbor Breeze and when received, you’re not satisfied or having some issues so that you need to return or exchange that product, then I’ll tell you hove to proceed:
- Call Harbor Breeze and inform them that you need to return or exchange a product (providing the necessary details of that product and also your contact information). You can call them at 1-800-527-1292.
- When you have got a successful call, they’ll provide you with a return authorization number (RA#) and instructions on how to return the item.
- Once you have received the RA#, pack the item securely as they’ve guided you, and don’t forget to include a copy of your original receipt.
- Ship the package through any trackable shipping method at the provided address.
- As soon as they’ll receive the returned item, they will process your return or exchange and let you know the status.
That’s all you have to do if you want to exchange or return an item that was purchased from Harbor Breeze.
Now I’ve mentioned all the ways to contact Harbor Breeze customer service, I hope you’ll find this easy and helpful. In summary, you can call Harbor Breeze’s parent company Litex at 1-800-527-1292, or mail them at the address 3401 W Trinity Blvd, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, United States. The second way is to contact lowes through their website, email, or contact no.1 (800) 445-6937, lastly, you can also use online forums to find quicker solutions to your problems. But make sure to know the make and model number before contacting them.